Experienced UX Designer for a fast paced International startup in Barcelona.
Apply is changing the industry by bringing to the table the world's most powerful tool to design and build high-productivity enterprise applications. We give our clients the fastest way to launch Enterprise Applications and speed up their digital transformation.
We are looking to fill a strategic position where you can influence the development of our cutting edge product, as well as the company. You will be surrounded by top specialists in the field and benefit from great learning opportunities. Our team is one of the most experienced in our niche and FORBES magazine have recently named us as one of the most disruptive tech startups.
We are looking for an experienced UX designer professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology field. You should be able to operate independently and provide quality products to our customers.
We expect you to perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to provide a customer success experience for potential Apply DS clients.
We're looking for someone who can create exceptional user-centred solutions and who can teach and inspire others with the value of design. You will be a part of our first Customer Success Team.
You will be the gateway for Apply DS clients into the design-building process, and will be responsible for creating and selling innovative and high-quality designs. As an experienced design consulting professional, you'll be involved in all aspects of clients´ projects, from user research and prototyping to product definition and pitching to C-suite executives along the way.
· Sales Presentations of the Apply DS product (availability for travelling is required)
· Workshops and presentations with clients and partners.
· Engaging client stakeholders and internal teams through the process of exploring new business opportunities.
· Defining from an idea a prototype and final design requirements for the client projects.
· Build strong relationships with key clients and partners.
· Represent the design discipline and its value to non-designers internally and to client organizations.
· Provide feedback and support to design team and Product owner.
· Produce product and pitch presentations to support the Sales team.
· 5+ years of industry experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role.
· Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university.
· An online portfolio demonstrating samples of enterprise work and UX deliverables. (wireframes, journey maps, personas)
· Desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer focus.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills, including the ability to communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively.
· Ability to take a project from initial scoping requirements through actual design, development and launching.
· Ability to work efficiently and being comfortable to work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
· Advanced proficiency in: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Premier) Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel).
· Knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
· Graphic design ability is highly desirable.
· Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple programs at the time.
· Understanding Tech Process and Areas (APIs, Database, etc).
· Exceptional Customer Service skills with a passion to provide solutions for client's needs.
· Competitive salary package.
· Full time position on a permanent contract.
· Private health insurance.
· A growth environment where you will be able to see and participate in ins and outs of building a business.
· A challenging and developing environment that will bring out the best in you.
· Join a diverse and multicultural team in sunny and beautiful Barcelona in modernoffice premises that are located in the heart of the city.
· We advocate a healthy lifestyle, our team works out regularly with a personal trainer.
· Social arrangements. We have a lot of fun together outside the workplace too!
Apply will make sure you continuously learn and grow as a professional. The key to our growth is generously sharing knowledge among colleagues and benefiting from the extensive experience of one another.
Our success will be found in delivering more value to our clients. We see ourselves as forerunners setting new standards in our industry. We devote our energy to create a product that will truly impact our client’s worklife.
Information Technology and ServicesComputer Software
Sales Information Technology
Please send your CV and Application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org