Apply’s ambitions are high and we are looking to further grow our team of world class experienced senior developers, to take our already unique and technically advanced platform to the next level. We have managed to attract the very best investors in Europe and we are already trusted by some of the fastest growing startups and largest companies in the world.
Apply wants to build on the exceptionally strong team they have already by only hiring the best talent from across Europe for their office in Barcelona.
To get this team Apply is prepared to compensate the best talent way over market rate for Barcelona, as we see the best people need to be provided with the best package in the market.
But also the people who join now will have a massive impact on the platform itself as well as a significant long term impact on how Enterprises build applications, in addition to working with some pretty cool technologies and technical solutions.
Apply is changing the industry by bringing the world's most powerful tool to design and build high-productivity enterprise applications. We give our clients the fastest way to launch Enterprise Applications and speeding up their digital transformation. With our platform our customers can have an enterprise grade app with integrations with existing legacy systems,launched in only a few weeks, built on an MVP that can be ready in a few hours. Nobody else in the world can offer the same speed and agility.
What do we require from you - role description
We are looking for an experienced backend software engineer that builds fast, reliable and well-tested code and want to have immediate impact on an already well tested platform.
You will be expected to deliver quality code and advanced solutions to our customers fast, so we expect you to have super steep learning curve. Your everyday will focus on development and continuous improvement. You will also be closely linked to our product/design team, as well as the iOS and Android teams.
Our tech stack on the server side consists mainly of Node.js, along with smaller parts written in Go and Python. Most of our code is written with an emphasis on functional programming.
· Incredibly driven and curious for latest technologies. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things.
· Have strong knowledge of CS fundamentals.
· Have been developing for around 5 years.
· Functional programming experience.
· You do Unit Testing.
· High level of English
· Experience in other functional language programming languages.
· Worked with Mocha, Webpack before.
· Experience using NoSQL or RDBMS.
· DevOps knowledge & comfort with Unix environments.
· Above market salary package and potential equity.
· Full time position on permanent contract.
· Private Health insurance.
· Career opportunities to grow within the company and budget for personal development-training/conferences.
· Join a diverse and multicultural team in sunny and beautiful Barcelona in modern office premises that are located in the heart of the city.
· Relocation package if you come from outside of Barcelona.
· We advocate a healthy lifestyle, our team works out regularly with a personal trainer.
· Social arrangements. We have a lot of fun together outside the workplace too!
To continuously learn and grow as professionals. The key to our growth is generously sharing knowledge among colleagues and benefiting from the extensive experience of one another.
To deliver more value to our clients. We see ourselves as forerunners setting new standards in our industry. We devote our energy to create a product that will truly impact our client’s work life.
You will be working from our modern headquarters in the heart of Barcelona, where we also take advantage of what the city can offer and have enjoy life outside the workplace.
Please send your CV and application letter to