Administrative Assistant for a fast paced International startup in Barcelona.
Apply is changing the industry by bringing the world's most powerful tool to design and build high-productivity enterprise applications. We give our clients the fastest way to launch Enterprise Applications and speeding up their digital transformation.
We are looking to fill a strategic position where you can influence the development of our cutting edge product, as well as the company. You will be surrounded by top specialists in the field and benefit from great learning opportunities. Our team is one of the most experienced in our niche and FORBES Magazine has named us as one of the most disruptive tech startups.
We are looking for someone who is a graduate or just finished Business Administration or Management studies and wants to kick-start their career in business administration and development. You are ambitious and have a tremendous desire to learn all aspects of business administration. Your tasks will include a wide range of administrative support to the Executives and the team, that way giving you possibility to be participate in ins and outs of building a business.
You need to be a natural problem solver, take pride in delivering a high standard of work whilst maintaining a strong work commitment and completing tasks on time. Exceptional administration skills and first-rate diary management is a requirement.
You are highly organized and have an exceptional attention to details. The role is expected to be fast paced and varied, therefore a can-do positive attitude and an ability to multitask are required.
We offer you a position where you will be able to work closely and support the CEO, COO and Head of Administration & HR. You will be involved in all the key aspects on building the next big thing in the tech startup universe. During your time as Administrative Assistant, you will gain insights to what it means to manage a dynamic and high-paced company, and gain relevant experience and tools for your future career.
· Graduate or recently completed Bachelor's degree in Business Administration,Management or similar (Master is an advantage, but not a requirement).
· Advanced level of English, both verbal and written is a must.
· Good level of Spanish.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Flexibility and ability to cover a broad range of administrative tasks.
· Be self-motivated, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills,exercising sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism at all times.
· Multi-task and change direction in rapid response to a fluctuating work environment, and make timely decisions.
· Anticipate and remove administrative roadblocks.
· Achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Competitive salary package.
· Full time position on a permanent contract..
· Private health insurance.
· A growth environment where you will be able to see and participate in ins and outs of building a business.
· A challenging and developing environment that will bring out the best in you.
· Join a diverse and multicultural team in sunny and beautiful Barcelona in modern office premises that are located in the heart of the city.
· We advocate a healthy lifestyle, our team works out regularly with a personal trainer.
· Social arrangements. We have a lot of fun together outside the workplace too!
Information Technology and ServicesComputer Software
Sales Information Technology
Please send your CV and Application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org