International Tech start up based in Barcelona.
Apply is changing the industry by bringing the world's most powerful tool to design and build high-productivity enterprise applications. We give our clients the fastest way to launch Enterprise Applications and speeding up their digital transformation.
We are looking to fill a strategic position where you can influence the development of our cutting edge product, as well as the company. You will be surrounded by top specialists in the field and benefit from great learning opportunities. Our team is one of the most experienced in our niche and have previously delivered game-changing mobile solutions for the city of Dubai, amongst other projects.
Our aim: To continuously learn and grow as professionals. The key to our growth is generously sharing knowledge among colleagues and benefiting from the extensive experience of one another.
Our goal: To deliver more value to our clients. We see ourselves as forerunners setting new standards in our industry. We devote our energy to create a product that will truly impact our client’s worklife.
An extra plus, you will be working from our modern office in the heart of Barcelona, where we also take advantage of what the city can offer and have enjoy life outside the workplace.
Apply Digital Systems is seeking a highly professional, experienced corporate communications expert for the role of the Strategic Communications Specialist.
The Strategic Communication Specialist will be responsible to support business growth through Communications strategy implementation. The purpose of the role is to lead Apply´s communications planning and help to build an understanding of our clients’ needs.You will help write compelling messages, create thoughtful presentations and find innovative ways to present our product to the Corporate environment.
This position requires a creative and high-judgment professional with high ownership and ability to work as part of a high-paced and dynamic team. As a charismatic and a natural relationship builder you will have a key role in leading several projects aimed to have a long-term impact.
You will set up communication outwards and will develop specific communications materials. You will also be expected to engage in client meetings and will be able to roll-up your sleeves and get the work done. This requires a high degree of ability to understand complex business models and processes. We expect you to have the ability to challenge and develop both our business models as well the solutions we deliver to our customers.
The right candidate is an experienced communicator and presenter with a business mind, who will communicate with excitement and enthusiasm to our clients. You are expected to think and communicate clearly and be able to formulate a clear viewpoint, creating a concise and well-written narrative to express this opinion. You need to be able to subtract the essence from complex technological and business processes into clear understandable texts or presentations. To succeed in this role, you'll need to be a creative self-starter who is willing to try new things and can manage numerous projects with tight deadlines.
· Design and implement strategic communications, strategies and tactical PR campaigns that advance our business goals and strengthen Apply.
· Ensure a deep understanding of corporate brand positioning and how to share it appropriately both inside and outside of the business.
· Develop and deploy a PR strategy for Apply.
· Design and develop internal and external processes for communication.
· Develop, write, edit and manage editorial content across offline and online communications channels.
· Ensure all communication documents are organized, up to date and accurate.
· Incredibly driven and curious. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things.
· Bachelor's degree in Corporate Communication or Business Administration (Master is an advantage)
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Corporate communications and/or PR and media.
· Or experience from Business development, with clear responsibility to communicate and formulate business plans and strategies.
· Track record in implementing effective communications strategies
· Strong background in corporate communication
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
· Ability to work under pressure on a range of multiple projects
· Has developed clear writing style and editing skills.
· Analytical skills with the ability to quickly identify trending topics and issues with a defined point of view.
· Ability to take ownership and accountability.
· Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to deliver quality work while managing multiple projects.
· Experience and understanding in Design and/or design tools.
· Competitive salary package and potential equity for the right person.
· Full time position on a permanent contract.
· Career opportunities to grow within the company, social arrangements and personal development.
· Join a diverse and multicultural team in sunny and beautiful Barcelona in modern office premises that are located in the heart of the city.
· We advocate a healthy lifestyle, our team works out regularly with a personal trainer.
· We have a lot of fun together outside the workplace too!
Please send your CV and Application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org