International Tech start up based in Barcelona, with possibility of locating in either London or Paris.
Apply is changing the industry by bringing the world's most powerful tool to design and build high-productivity enterprise applications. We give our clients the fastest way to launch Enterprise Applications and speeding up their digital transformation.
Apply have found a niche in the market that makes us first movers with a huge market potential. We are now looking for a team of world class Senior sales people that can bring our cloud-based platform to the market and reach a global presence.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to become a key leader in the Apply Digital Systems Sales Team. The role’s focus is to drive sales in a new market as well as working actively in building up a network with strategic agencies and partners in the European market. The primary focus on Spain, UK, France and Germany.
The role is a key contributor position that drives the overall sales for large accounts. In your role you will be a trusted advisor and Apply Digital Systems subject matter expert to our strategic partners and customers, as well as Apply colleagues. You will be responsible for executing the developed business plans, which will include sales alignment & account mapping. It also includes enabling our strategic partners to become "differentiated Digital Marketing players" utilizing Apply technology in the marketplace.
A significant challenge for your role is striking the right balance between driving new sales, working to close near-term business, and building the multi-level relationships to lay the foundation for winning longer-term opportunities. You will, together with our clients and our development team drive major opportunities and create demand for future opportunities by building higher and broader strategic co-selling partner relationships.
As Apply is a young tech start up - your role as a key driver for new sales will put you in the centre of Apply’s expansion. You will be in the middle and a key influencer between clients, partners (the top Agencies of the world) and our product and development team. The learning curve is steep, and so is the remuneration ladder.
· Strategic Sales - aiming at the top 200 Agencies and top Fortune 200 Companies in the region
· Be a strategic partner, responsible for recruitment and onboarding of sales team
· Meet and exceed “Partner Influence” and “Partner Source” quota targets
· Partner profitability through modeling and understanding your partner's "go to market" (GTM) strategies
· Bring value to your team and associates by being a leader and team player
· Drive Partner Advanced Services Growth for Advanced Technologies
· Drive/Manage partner performance metrics
· Build business partnerships with strategic customers and partners.
· Drive the sales of new services through partners
· 5 years + experience in SaaS, Cloud, IT industry and with strong understanding of Digital Marketing product applications, solutions and operations
· Strong international profile with ability to work in several European markets
· Experience working with Digital Marketing Strategies, Tools and Resources
· Strong understanding of product distribution "routes to market", Channel Strategies and Programs
· Team player, with a proven ability to manage by influence at executive levels
· Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills required
· Familiarity with the analytics space in general a plus
· Proven ability to work independently, without administrative support
· Excellent English language skills
Information Technology and ServicesComputer Software
Sales Information Technology