Apply Digital Systems is an ambitious 7 months old startup based in Barcelona, backed by some of the best investors in Europe. We have a small, but highly talented team who have built an industry leading SaaS product that is already helping multiple Fortune 500 companies with their digital transformation.
We help enterprises make communication with their employees more effective by building tools to unlock the information in their enterprise systems. Apply’s main product is a SaaS platform that allows our customers to build enterprise grade apps - integrated into existing legacy systems - in record time. The MVP can be created in only a few hours and this can then be scaled up to the full app in matter of days with minimal technical expertise. Nobody else in the world can offer the same speed and agility..
Apply wants to build on the exceptionally strong team they have already by only hiring the best talent from across Europe for their office in Barcelona. To get this team Apply is prepared such talent way over market rate for Barcelona, as we see the best people need to be provided with the best package in the market.For this role we are looking for an experienced Frontend Software Engineer that builds fast,reliable and well-tested code.
· Are incredibly driven and curious. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things.
· Learning and sharing knowledge with your colleagues.
· Have experience with React.js
· Have strong knowledge of CS fundamentals.
· Have around 8 years of development experience.
· Functional programming experience.
· Are comfortable working with Git.
· Have a high level of English.
By joining a small team, you will have a massive impact on the platform itself as well as a significant long term impact on how Enterprises build applications, in addition to working with some pretty cool technologies and technical solutions.Your everyday focus will be on development, but you will be an integral member of the teamwork closely with our product/design team, as well as the team responsible for iOS and Android. You will work with modern tools and libraries such as React, Redux, Stylus and Webpack, and write code with an emphasis on functional programming.
· Above market salary package and potential equity.
· Full time position on permanent contract.
· Private Health insurance.
· Career opportunities to grow within the company and budget for personal development-training/conferences.
· Join a diverse and multicultural team in sunny and beautiful Barcelona in modern officepremises that are located in the heart of the city.
· Relocation package if you come from outside of Barcelona.
· We advocate a healthy lifestyle, our team works out regularly with a personal trainer.
· Our modern headquarters in the heart of Barcelona.
· Social arrangements. We have a lot of fun together outside the workplace too!
Information Technology and ServicesComputer Software
Senior Frontend Engineer
Please send your CV and Application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org