PA for CEO in a fast paced International Tech startup in Barcelona.
Apply is reshaping a whole industry. The team behind Apply have developed the worlds first platform that allows companies to develop digital platforms without code. Within seven months of launching, Apply has already had the opportunity to sign some of the worlds most respected Fortune 500 companies as clients. Apply has also attracted some of the most successful entrepreneurs and investors in the world to join the team. You will be surrounded by top specialists in the field and benefit from great learning opportunities. Our team is one of the most experienced in our niche and FORBES Magazine have named us as one of the most disruptive tech startups.
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience supporting top management at C level. You are ambitious and have a tremendous desire to learn all aspects of business management.
You need to be a natural problem solver, take pride in delivering a high standard of work whilst maintaining a strong work commitment and completing tasks on time. Attention to detail and a proactive attitude is required in order to assist and run projects as well as organise travels, events and presentations. Exceptional administration skills and first-rate diary management is a requirement.
You are highly organised and have an exceptional attention to details. The role is expected to be fast paced and varied, therefore a can-do positive attitude and an ability to multitask are required.
You must be able to influence not only the C level team but also keep a tight grip across the whole company as we continue to grow.
We offer you a position where you will be able to work closely and support the CEO. Consequently, you will be involved in all the key aspects on building the next big thing in the tech startup universe.
Working closely with the CEO you must be able to respect confidentiality and discretion at all times whilst being comfortable working individually but also as a team player. This position requires a confident individual who’s natural integrity allows them to work well alongside all areas of the business.
· Minimum 5 years experience from supporting C-Suite executives.
· Advanced level of English, both verbal and written is a must.
· Advanced level of Spanish.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Flexibility and ability to cover a broad range of administrative skills.
· Be self-motivated, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills,exercising sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism at all times.
· Multi-task and change direction in rapid response to a fluctuating work environment, and make timely decisions.
· Anticipate and remove administrative roadblocks.
· Achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Competitive salary package.
· Full time position on a permanent contract.
· Private health insurance.
· A growth environment where you will be able to see and participate in ins and outs of building a business.
· A challenging and developing environment that will bring out the best in you.
· Join a diverse and multicultural team in sunny and beautiful Barcelona in modernoffice premises that are located in the heart of the city.
· We advocate a healthy lifestyle, our team works out regularly with a personal trainer.
· Social arrangements. We have a lot of fun together outside the workplace too!
Please send your CV and Application letter in English to email@example.com
Information Technology and ServicesComputer Software
Sales Information Technology