International Tech start-up with office in Barcelona, with possibility of locating in Frankfurt, Berlin or Munich.
Apply’s ambitions are high and we are looking to further grow our team of world class experienced senior salespeople, to increase our market footprint of our cloud platform. We have managed to attract the very best investors in Europe and we are already trusted by some of the fastest growing startups and largest companies in the world.
We are searching for a person who wants to join very experienced and successful team, disruptive tech start-up, that will change the way companies execute digital transformation, in a market with exponential growth and we will reward high performers well.
Apply is changing the industry by bringing the world's most powerful tool to design and build high-productivity enterprise applications. We give our clients the fastest way to launch Enterprise Applications and speeding up their digital transformation. We are already trusted by some of the largest companies in the world.
Apply has found a niche in the market that makes us first movers with a huge market potential. The global enterprise application market size is estimated to be worth USD 259.51 billion by 2022, registering a 7.8% CAGR during the forecast period. As part of this the global application platform market size is expected to grow from USD 8.99 billion in 2018 to USD 11.69 billion by2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.4% during the forecast period.The factors such as the rising importance of DevOps and Application Platform-as-Service(aPaaS) is driving the growth of the application platform market. Apply is uniquely positioned to take a large part of this growth.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to become a key player in the Apply Digital Systems Sales Team. You will be responsible for driving sales as well as working actively in building up a network with strategic agencies and partners in the German market. The primary focus for Apply initially is Germany, Spain, UK, France and the Netherlands.
We expect you to drive the sales for large accounts, until successful launch of the application. In your role you will be a trusted adviser for our customers in their digital transformation and you will have to become an expert in the Apply Platform Capabilities. We expect you to contribute to the development of our platform as well as your colleagues. You will be responsible for executing the business plans, which will include sales alignment & account development.A significant challenge for your role is striking the right balance between driving new sales,account management and building the multi-level relationships to lay the foundation for winning longer-term opportunities. You will, together with our clients and our development team drive major opportunities and create demand for future opportunities by developing an even better platform for the future.
As Apply is a young tech start up - your role as a key driver for new sales will put you in the centre of Apply’s expansion. You will be in the middle and a key influencer between clients, and our product and development team. The learning curve is steep, and so is the remuneration ladder.
The right person will have the possibility to grow into a Country Manager role, as the team and business develops.
· Strategic Sales - aiming at medium to large companies.
· Be a strategic partner, assisting in recruitment and onboarding of new members in the sales team.
· Meet and exceed sales targets, while increasing customer satisfaction.
· Create profitability through modeling and understanding your clients challenges and opportunities.
· Bring value to your team and associates by being a great team player.
· Drive/Manage partner performance metrics.
· Build business partnerships with strategic customers and partners.
· 5 years + experience in Enterprise Sales and with strong understanding of digitaltransformation, enterprise solutions and business operations.
· Strong international profile with ability to work in several European markets.
· Experience or understanding of working with KPI dashboards and analytic tools.
· Team player, with a proven ability to manage by influence at executive levels.
· Proven ability to listen to customers and determine their real needs - before jumping to conclusion.
· Have high performance and work independently, without administrative support and overhead.
· Excellent written, verbal communications, listening and presentation skills required.
· Excellent command of the English language.
· Competitive salary package and potential equity for the right person.
· Full time position on permanent contract.
· Private health insurance.
· Career opportunities to grow within the company.
· Budget for personal development- training/conferences.
· Join a diverse and multicultural team in sunny and beautiful Barcelona in modernoffice premises that are located in the heart of the city.
· We advocate a healthy lifestyle, our team works out regularly with a Personal Trainer.
· Social arrangements. We have a lot of fun together outside the workplace too!
Apply will make sure you continuously learn and grow as professionals. The key to our growth is generously sharing knowledge among colleagues and benefiting from the extensive experience of one another.
We will succeed by delivering more value to our clients. We see ourselves as forerunners setting new standards in our industry. We devote our energy to create a product that will truly impact our client’s worklife.
Information Technology and ServicesComputer Software
Sales Information Technology
Please send your CV and Application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org