Experienced Sales Analyst for a fast paced International startup in Barcelona.
Apply’s ambitions are high and we are looking to further grow our team of world class experienced senior salespeople, to increase our market footprint of our cloud platform.
We have managed to attract the very best investors in Europe and we are already trusted by some of the fastest growing startups and largest companies in the world, with FORBES just having named us as one of the most disruptive tech startups.
We are searching for a person who wants to join very experienced and successful team,disruptive tech start-up, that will change the way companies execute digital transformation, in a market with exponential growth and we will reward high performers well.
Apply is changing the industry by bringing the world's most powerful tool to design and build high-productivity enterprise applications. We give our clients the fastest way to launch Enterprise Applications and speeding up their digital transformation. We are already trusted by some of the largest companies in the world.
Apply has found a niche in the market that makes us first movers with a huge market potential. The global enterprise application market size is estimated to be worth USD259.51 billion by 2022, registering a 7.8% CAGR during the forecast period. As part of this the global application platform market size is expected to grow from USD 8.99billion in 2018 to USD 11.69 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate(CAGR) of 5.4% during the forecast period.The factors such as the rising importance of DevOps and Application Platform-as-Service(aPaaS) is driving the growth of the application platform market. Apply is uniquely positioned to take a large part of this growth.
We are looking for a talented person who is driven, result-oriented, has strong communicative skills and work with a high degree of autonomy. Apply is a small entrepreneurial organization where all are prestige less and high performing. For us, good teamwork is all about trusting each other, creating value and having fun together.
You will assume responsibility for a key aspects on building the next big thing in the tech startup universe.You will be responsible for our pre-sales process The role requires that you have a good business sense, strong analytical ability and high working capacity. This role demands a versatile person that will be responsible to provide high-quality pre-sales business intelligence in order to ensure the best possible outcome of our sales and partner meetings.
Your first task will be building our pre-sales process, with additional tasks including but not limited too:
· Perform client research and analysis.
· Create and manage the sales funnel.
· Identify and run Bus Dev projects.
· Prepare presentations & pitches.
· Understand the client better than anyone and put that knowledge to work.
· Minimum 5 years experience in pre-sales and business development from a first-tier company.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management or similar (Master isan advantage, but not a requirement).
· Advanced level of English, both verbal and written is a must.
· Advanced level of Spanish.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Flexibility and ability to cover a broad range of administrative skills.
· Be self-motivated, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills,exercising sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism at all times.
· Multi-task and change direction in rapid response to a fluctuating work environment, and make timely decisions.
· Anticipate and remove administrative roadblocks.
· Achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Competitive salary package and potential equity for the right person.
· Full time position on a permanent contract.
· Private health insurance.
· A growth environment where you will be able to see and participate in ins and outs of building a business.
· A challenging and developing environment that will bring out the best in you.
· Join a diverse and multicultural team in sunny and beautiful Barcelona in modernoffice premises that are located in the heart of the city.
· We advocate a healthy lifestyle, our team works out regularly with a personal trainer.
· Social arrangements. We have a lot of fun together outside the workplace too!
Information Technology and ServicesComputer Software
Sales Information Technology
Please send your CV and Application letter in English to email@example.com