Experienced Project Manager for a fast paced International startup in Barcelona.
Apply Digital Systems is an ambitious 7 months old startup based in Barcelona, backed by some of the best investors in Europe and recently named by FORBES magazine as one of the most disruptive tech startups. We have a small, but highly talented team who have built an industry leading SaaS product that is already helping multiple Fortune 500 companies with their digital transformation.
We help enterprises make communication with their employees more effective by building tools to unlock the information in their enterprise systems. Apply’s main product is a SaaS platform that allows our customers to build enterprise grade apps - integrated into existing legacy systems - in record time. The MVP can be created in only a few hours and this can then be scaled up to the full app in matter of days with minimal technical expertise. Nobody else in the world can offer the same speed and agility.
Apply wants to build on the exceptionally strong team they have already by only hiring the best talent from across Europe for our office in Barcelona. We are attracting clients with exceptional speed and need to strengthen our capability to on board new clients and keep support current ones with their utilization of the platform.Therefore we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead our first Customer Success Team.
Project management responsibilities will include delivering every on boarding project on time to the highest level of customer satisfaction. This includes coordination of time, cost, internal and external resources as well as resources assigned by the customer. The right candidate should have a background from previous project management and analysis.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget - above customer satisfaction.
· Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation.
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
· Report and escalate to management as needed.
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or business.
· Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
· Very strong analytical skills.
· Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Competitive salary package.
· Full time position on a permanent contract.
· Private health insurance.
· A growth environment where you will be able to see and participate in ins and outs of building a business.
· A challenging and developing environment that will bring out the best in you.
· Join a diverse and multicultural team in sunny and beautiful Barcelona in modernoffice premises that are located in the heart of the city.
· We advocate a healthy lifestyle, our team works out regularly with a personal trainer.
· Social arrangements. We have a lot of fun together outside the workplace too!
Apply will make sure you continuously learn and grow as professionals. The key to our growth is generously sharing knowledge among colleagues and benefiting from the extensive experience of one another.
We will succeed by delivering more value to our clients. We see ourselves as forerunners setting new standards in our industry. We devote our energy to create a product that will truly impact our client’s worklife.
Information Technology and ServicesComputer Software
Sales Information Technology
Please send your CV and Application letter in English to email@example.com